Tuesday

 

@3M8RY0 : Just been put in the uterus #readytogrow

@3M8RY0: OMG Im turning into a blastocyst ball #yaaaaaayyyy

@3M8RY0 : I just officially became an EMBRYO  2 mins ago #almostthere

@3M8RY0 :I HAVE A HEART GUYS YAAAAA #BEATINHARD

@3M8Ry0 : Apparently it faster than my moms #speedy heart

@3M8RY0 : Getting legs arms and eyes #GONABEWALKINGSOON

@3M8RY0 : Getting fingers #GONApickMYnose

@3M8RY0 : If have a nose, do I

@3M8RYO :Yup didnt notice the nose but i have one #iamstupid

@3M8RYO : Im Fully like  a human guys #yeee

@3M8RY0 : Second trimester started

@3M8RY0 : Stop dancing mom i can fell u move # soirritated 

@3M8RY0 : Guys my lungs work by myself #pumping air

@3M8RY0 : Almost there guys just to lazy to get out #tired 

@3M8RY0 :10 days overdue i think its tme

@3M8RYO: Whats happening im getting out what nooooooo STUPID INDUCED LABOUR

@3M8RY0: Im out im changing my name to @little bay yo last tweet peace
      


No comments:

Post a Comment